Vouchers Rarity

So how rare are these vouchers really? That's a good question. So let's find out together shall we? Atm I have 2 Hound, 2 Pinscher, 2 Retriever, 2 Tabby, 2 Calico and 1 Tuxedo. So just to make it easy, I made a friendly calculation below. The strategy to get the vouchers you want is to hire Tom for 15 days. Ask him to get mostly the bling2 and then stack up your metals. Those bling2 are ring, bracelet and necklace, especially focus to get the ring. I stack them until I roughly got 30 each. Asking Tom to get the metal is optional. Personally I only done about 50% of those metal orders. The rest I throw it away because 1 order can ask for a lot of metals and that's too much for Tom to handle with 2 hrs limit. So just choose wisely which metal order to do. I don't suggest getting voucher from the boat order because it will deplete your valuable products with a very little reward and the xp is not worth it. Unless of course the boat order happen to be very easy.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used to be able to get Tom for 15 days, but now the maximum I am offered is 10 for 100 diamonds. How do you get him for 15 days?

Post a Comment