Coffee Kiosk

After testing the new coffee kiosk all day, I ended up with 6 white sugar out of 40 while my machine produced white sugar non stop. So I have like 10 of each product that uses white sugar. I decided to produce raspberry mocha and caffe mocha for the rest of the day because both don't need white sugar. The machine initally gives two slots. I expanded just one slot because I don't think it is worth it to expand this machine too much. First of all my white sugar wont be able to compete with the production. Second, my coffee bean also wont last. I've planted like 60+ coffee bushes on my farm, lets see if I can still keep up and sell some of it. Unfortunately I have no clue what level these things get unlocked because everything is available to me. Btw coffee kiosk takes 1day 10hrs to open once you purchase it.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This was really an interesting topic and I kinda agree with what you have mentioned here!
coffee maker choose

teambongda6 said...

Cảm ơn đã chia sẻ. Cho mình hỏi ngoài lề chút ạ: Lịch thi đấu Aff Cup 2018 bongda365 có chuẩn chưa mọi người?

Post a Comment