Patronage Achievement

Welllll that's not really how it's done. Deep down inside, I do feel like shooting them whenever they come asking for rare products, grr. But I found an easier way to handle these annoying request without involving any gunshots and becoming a Hay Day murderer. Besides refusing their ridiculous request, you have to know that the key is that they always ask for the product you have the highest amount of and the lowest one. That's why sometime they ask for an apple jam that you don't have. What I do is simply always have my lowest level crops at the highest amount. That way most of the time your patron will ask for wheat, corn, carrot, bean and sometime sugar cane depending what's the highest amount at the time they come to your farm. Also they will ask the highest amount of item on your barn. So if it happens to be that sugar is your highest amount, he might come and request for it. So simply reject when that happens. Below is how I always set up my silo. Note the amount below is just an example. Just fill according to how much your silo can handle.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment