Machine Mastery

By far the most brilliant feature that got added to the game! Now with the new mastery system, we can get more coins, xp and most importantly, time speed. The idea itself is also a form of reward for active players. Let's assume the 1st coin level takes 2-4 days, the 2nd xp level takes 5-20 days and the 3rd time level takes 20-60 days. So roughly in a month my farm will start to improve in earning, leveling or possibly producing speed from some of the lower level machines. And the great thing about it, that's is totally free! Just doing our normal daily routine will eventually get us there, no diamond needed, no other weird currency needed, so easy! Yet so useful! I've done some counting on the 15% time reduction. If for say I produce white sugar for 20hr straight, it means I got 30 white sugar. But with 15% reduction time, in 20hr I can get 35 white sugar! =D Yay! This is one of the example of course. I've done all the time reduction calculation. I didn't calculate coin and xp because it's based on delivery quests that contains a combination of several items. Here they are, the future of our super machinery!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Could you explain how you calculated the reduction times? I've been trying to figure out the math behind the 5% reduction that I currently have on the feed mill and the numbers just aren't adding up.

Post a Comment