Candy Machine

After waiting for 1day 7 hour to get this candy machine ready, I finally can write this post. I'm so eager to write new info because this tiny blog with only 18 post has more than 22k visits. So here it is, I can't wait to share this new info with you guys! For further detail on price and level please check my Machine & Product post. I decided not to expand this machine since the production of the items vary from 1.5hr to 1 day. The thing is now with these new products, it creates more stress on my sugar mill. Now we have 18 products in total that need sugar product. If I compare it to 2 feed mills that we got at the very beginning that feed less than 18 animals, our sugar-need now sort of requires 2 sugar mills as well. The amount of products that need sugar is increasing more and more, comparable to the amount of our animals. At this rate, soon no one will sell any sugar/syrup in the market because they desperately need it themselves. And how about the people who keep doing sugar deliveries or boat order, what happens then? Ah yes, since all the products already unlocked for me, I can't see the level requirement anymore. So I'm still lacking level info of each candy product, if anyone would care to share it to me, that would be appreciated.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

4 comments:

Hawkinwa said...

I agree, we definitely need another sugar mill and dairy also!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes and we need a second bakery

Unknown said...

Excellent blog I visit this blog it's really awesome.The important thing is that in this blog content written clearly and understandable.
Sauna Steam Generators
Steam Bath Generators


Unknown said...

OMG THAT IS SOOO HARD TO READ.

Post a Comment